maandag 10 april 2017

Colourful Crealies-flowers


Shirley maakte nog een tweede creatie vol sprekende kleuren.

For my second card below, I used a mixed media piece (with collage) for the background. It has many layers including tissue, texture paste, Neocolour crayons, white and black acrylic paint. I like to 'decorate' mixed media backgrounds using the pretty Crealies die cut flowers, leaves and shapes. I coloured the flowers with co-coordinating Distress Inks and spritzed the entire card with Gold Glimmermist.



I used the following Crealies products to create the card above:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Duo Dies no. 31 Blaadjes 1 / Leaves 1 Duo Dies no. 31A Blaadjes 1 spiegelbeeldig/ Leaves 1 mirror image
Set of 3 stansen no. 17 Bloemen 11 / Set of 3 dies no. 17 Flowers 11 Uno stans no. 17 Bloem 11 / Uno die no. 17 Flower 11
Decorette stans no. 11 In elkaar grijpende cirkels / Decorette die no. 11 Interlocking circles 

I hope you have enjoyed my designs for the wonderful Crealies company today.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Shirley

Shirley, thanks again for showing your beautiful work.
Soon you can see this card on Shirley's blog.



2 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...